In today’s highly competitive and cost-conscious environment, knowing how to write commercial contracts including Business, Supply and Sales Contracts is an important part of business activity. It is vital that contracts be aligned with business expectations as if it is not written as needed, the contract will fail to perform. It is important to translate the business deal into contract concepts using proper contract writing techniques and rules.
It requires legal and Non-professionals to be well versed with the writing techniques of commercial contracts to foresee the risk and balance the risk allocation and have analytical thinking to handle contracts in the best interest of their organization.
- Better discuss the contract negotiating and understand pre-Contractual documents
- Identify the boundaries between degree of binding and non-binding commitment in pre-Contractual documents
- Use Contract Writing Techniques to write pre-Contractual wording
- Understand how Non-Disclosure Agreements work and “must have” clauses
- Set up the Agreement as a whole showing the movements in the different segments of the contract collectively and individually;
- Write into contracts the different types of conditional clauses and exceptions, Crave-outs and Triggering Events to prevent the obligation from breach of non-performance;
- Identify the unfair conditions of contracts and how to write it better using contract writing rules
100% HRD Corp Claimable Course: Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Mr. Azrul / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731410
Ms. Tracy / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731570
Ms. Emily / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731412
Ms. Joan / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731575