Contracting is an integral part of doing business in any industry. A “contract” is a legally enforceable agreement – an exchange of promises for which the law can provide a remedy if the promises are not kept. It may be an agreement to pay something, to do something, to not do something, to give or receive something, or to warrant something. A contract may be written down, or it may be verbally agreed; it may be a formal document that is negotiated over many months.
In a procurement context, it is the process of arriving at an agreement on the conditions of contract, through discussions between buyer and seller.
- Comprehend the complete process for developing and performing contracts.
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of all participants in the tender process.
- Comply to the regulatory requirements in developing tender & contract.
- Coordinate company tender activities to identify, pursue and perform contracts.
- Develop tender requirements and direct company efforts for compliant proposal development.
- Estimate and price a contract.
100% HRD Corp Claimable Course: Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms. Emily / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731412
Mr. Azrul / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731410
Ms. Tracy / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731570