DEVELOPING HR POLICIES & EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK
HR policies and employee handbook provide and communicate the fundamental organisational rules and guidelines relating to the practices and behaviour of the people in the organisation.
Developing HR policies and employee handbook is both an art and a science. In the past, HR professionals resorted to outsourcing of this function to consultants who are specialized in this area.
This course is designed to provide participants with the skills and understanding to develop and implement HR policies and employee handbook that are relevant, clear and effective in their organisations.
Participants will be guided through the fundamentals of HR policy development and implementation as well as exploring the range of HR policies that should be considered when developing a employee handbook or a manual.
This Course Include
- Understand the fundamentals of HR policies and employee handbook and their role within the organisation
- Identify the range and scope of HR policies related to attraction, development, remuneration and retention needed in an organisation
- Understand how to structure and write effective HR policies and employee handbook
- Identify where to source HR policy templates and guidelines and customising to the needs of the organization.
- Monitor, review, evaluate and modify HR policies and the employee handbook when there are changes in the HR legislation and environment.