Good leadership simply means achieving company goals and becoming profitable. As role models of good practice, HR professionals, managers, supervisors, team leaders must possess and exhibit excellent leadership skills. Unfortunately, the promotion from supervisory to managerial or to management post is oftentimes based on seniority rather than capability to lead. Managers will eventually be the mediator between the people that they lead and the people that they report to. In the past decades, we have seen many changes leadership requirements of a manager. Leaders at this age are required to learn new set of skills such as the ability to coach, mentor, communicate, empathize, motivate and the list goes on.
This workshop is designed to help you overcome many of the managerial problems you will encounter as a boss, whether you are a team leader, a project manager, or a unit coordinator. Dealing with the many problems a new supervisor encounters isn’t easy, but it doesn’t have to lead to discouragement. This two-day workshop will give you just that opportunity.
- Clearly understandthe concept, roles, skills and functions of a supervisor
- Learn the necessary supervisory management skills in relation to people.
- Take away important tools in becoming an excellent supervisor & leader
- Appreciatethe concepts of leadership, motivation, communication, conflict handling coaching
- Be more confidentand highly effective in the execution of their supervisory job function
- Gain effective communication and listening skills
- Handle relationships diplomatically and professionally
- Develop the skills to successfully build relationships and to network effectively
- Always improve and upholds professional conduct to build stronger relationships
100% HRD Corp Claimable Course: Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms. Grace / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6 088 731 570