SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT:
Planning & Managing Contractual Risk in SLA
This Service Level Agreement contracts management training course highlights the importance of Service Level Agreements to meet the needs of companies that are dependent on long-term partnership arrangements with external suppliers of services in achieving strategic goals. Those managing such corporate relationships need to know how such a partnership will function and be able to deal with any problems.
The SLA establishes the measurement methodology that should drive the quality-of-service performance created as a legal contract between supplier and customer, or as a formal agreement between one internal supplier department that provides corporate services to its internal client. It is imperative that everyone engaged in service provision understands the issues and processes involved in a service contract scenario.
This training course will feature:
- The benefits of using service level agreements
- How the different levels of SLAs operate
- What is involved in planning, writing and managing service level agreements
- How payment is managed
- How to manage risk in the Service Level Agreements
- What are the proprietary rights under the SLA
- What amounts to poor performance
- To learn how to manage liabilities
- Understanding the Terms under the SLA
This Course Include
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Plan a range of service level agreements & construct & control contract negotiations & disputes.
- Articulate how quality SLAs should be included within the Procurement processes.
- Negotiate service level agreements with internal and external suppliers.
- Document appropriate quality outcomes from service contracts.
- Evaluate the likely results from alternative service performance frameworks.
- Identify the scope of potential liability.
- Understand how to manage the different types of liability including Crave-outs and Conditional tools under the SLA.