EQ UPGRADE FOR THE WORKPLACE:
Better Relationship & Productivity
This program is designed to empower individuals in the workplace through a multifaceted approach. Participants will first delve into the world of Emotional Intelligence, gaining insights into its four critical areas for application in professional settings. They will develop essential skillsets for effectively managing relationships with colleagues.
Additionally, the program focuses on identifying and adapting to different communication styles exh ibited by various character types, fostering understanding and collaboration. A structured six -step conflict resolution process equips participants with the tools to manage workplace disputes constructively.
Furthermore, the program addresses the enhancement of listening skills, enabling interactive engagement. Ultimately, individuals will learn to harness the power of persuasion and influence by mastering what they say, how they say it, and when they say it, thereby enhancing their workplace impact and productivity.
This Course Include
- Understand the four areas where Emotional Intelligence is applied at work and develop essential skillsets for managing relationships with co-workers.
- Identify specific communication styles displayed by four different character types and make adaptations to facilitate understanding with
- Manage conflict using a six-step conflict resolution
- Over come bad listening habits and apply guidelines for interactive
- Become more persuasive and influential by controlling what they say, how much they say, and the way they say
Exercising Emotional Intelligence – Recognizing the difference between cognitive and emotional intelligence and the different values they hold at the workplace.
Four Character Types – Understanding personal communication styles and the styles of others so adaptations can be made to ensure successful communication.
Six-Step Conflict Resolution – Learning and applying a mutual process for resolving needs -based conflict so both sides are satisfied with outcomes.
The Motivated Sequence Outline – Using a time-tested strategy for presenting information and requests more persuasively; developing influencing skills.