In compliance of Environmental Quality (Scheduled Waste) Regulations 2005, factory occupiers are to ensure that scheduled wastes are labelled, stored, inventoried, and disposed accordingly to the requirements of the Regulations. According to these Regulations, it is compoundable for not providing training to the employees who are handling scheduled wastes; and needless to say, for factory occupiers that are not disposing scheduled wastes correctly can be fined up to RM10,000 or imprisonment for 2 years or both.
This course will assist on the developing, establishing, implementing, and maintaining a system to identify potential improvement on SCHEDULED WASTE MANAGEMENT. Hence it will create awareness to SCHEDULED WASTE MANAGEMENT and instil safe practices.
Upon completion of the course, the participants will be able to;
- Understand the process of SCHEDULED WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Understand the practical approach of SCHEDULED WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Identify the legislations governing the use of Chemicals
- Describe safe storage methods
- Establish a chemical management programme for spillage control and clean-up
- Implement a proper procedure in handling chemicals
100% HRD Corp Claimable Course: Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms. Tracy / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6 088 731 575