Zero Equipment breakdown strategies are designed to ensure 100% reliability on plant equipment and at the same time reduce maintenance cost significantly. Frequent breakdowns will not only reduce productivity but will impact companies bottom-line. This course is designed to ensure participants understand the importance of zero equipment failure and implement it in their maintenance operation by using the concept of preventive and predictive maintenance.
Preventive and predictive maintenance has long replaced the “If it’s not broken, don’t fix it” traditional approach in maintenance. Through this course, participants will learn effective strategies in implementing PPM and what are common mistakes to avoid as well as how to increase the success rate of PPM in your maintenance operation.
- To provide the insight of why equipment breakdown
- To understand main objectives of maintenance
- Comprehend why equipment deteriorate
- Learn How to use the Time-based schedule maintenance
- Learn How to use the Condition-based predictive maintenance
- Strategize for zero unplanned equipment failures.
Benefits of this course
- Obtain maximum ROI from equipment through Zero breakdown strategies
- Learn the best maintenance Strategies for your operation
- Increase productivity, reduce breakdowns and maintenance cost
- Achieve Zero equipment failures rate in maintenance
100% HRDF SBL-KHAS CLAIMABLE. Direct Deduct from Levy.
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms.Joan / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731570
Mr.Azrul / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731410
Ms. Emily / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731412
Ms.Tracy / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731575