In today’s competitive global and business environment, it is essential to have a thorough knowledge and understanding of production planning and control so as to reduce the overall manufacturing costs and thus improve productivity. Production planning and control are concerned with the volume and timing of outputs, the utilization of operations capacity, forecasting and developing material requirement plans, managing inventory, and managing for world class competition, just-in-time manufacturing and managing for quality.
By the end of the session, you would be able to:
- Appreciate the roles of production planning, and control, and its objectives, functions.
- Explain a comprehensive overview of the various aspects of productivity Improvement.
- Exercise and enhance your forecasting skills by applying proven methods.
- Understand the benefits of aggregate planning and identify the suitable aggregate planning methods for your production plan.
- Identify the process of creating better productive operations.
- Describe benefits, principles and mechanisms of Material Requirement Planning (MRP).
- Elevate material planning linkage to operational effectiveness.
- Attain practical operation scheduling and inventory control techniques that are available and can be applied.
- Improve your production efficiency, save time, cost and inventory.
- Extend your professional skills and add your career value.
This course is 100% HRDF SBL SCHEME CLAIMABLE.
For more information on this course, please contact us Joan at +6 088-731570 or email to email@example.com