This 2-day course will review in detail the various types of transactions within an organization and how these transactions are understood and accounted for, following the fundamental core accounting concepts. The course will provide a walk-through of many basic and complex transactions and the treatment of these in light of accounting standards.
It will also include step by step preparation of a full set of Accounts – Profit & Loss Account, Equity Statement, Cash Flow Statement and Balance Sheet management. The course is steered to provide a detailed review of the concept of Monthly Management Accounts and Annual Financial Statements.
By the end of this program, participants would be able to:
- (K) Identify the key concepts and importance of the day-to-day accounting activities requirements in their work better.
- (S) Explain the concept of double-entry (debit & credit) & able to perform the double-entry process
- (A) Recognize the SST Accounting treatment capability and enhance the periodical filing of SST return more confidently.
- Learn the calculation and uses of ratio analysis and interpretation of financial statements
- Merging the acquired accounting skills to a more effective communication and collaboration with other disciplines
100% HRD Corp Claimable Course: Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms. Tracy / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731570