Business writing is a type of professional communication and is also known as business communication and professional writing. Studies have shown that non-verbal communication is an important element of business communication as it is more indicative of an individual’s thinking than words.
In business writing, the language is concrete, the point of view is clear, and the points are well expressed. Good writing is hard work, and even the best writers get discouraged. However, with some tips and practice you can feel more confident about your own writing.
This two-day workshop will give participants the tools to become better writers.
- The value of good written communication.
- How to write and proofread your work so it is clear, concise, complete, and correct.
- Understanding the proper format for reports, proposals and e-mails.
- How to apply these skills in real world situations.
- Analyze authentic business correspondence and determine reader needs.
100% HRD Corp Claimable Course: Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms. Tracy / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731570
Mr. Azrul / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731410