WHAT IS BUSINESS COMMUNICATION?
Business Communication is the way in which we interact with other business entities in a manner that is tactful and professional to drive business forward. This applies to emails, electronic communication, presentations, reports and business meetings. Studies have shown that non- verbal communication is an important element of business communication as it it more indicative of an individual’s thinking than words. These skills are especially important to Effective Communicate purpose and relevance of ideas, and processes. The ability to apply such skills isn’t limited to emails and reports but also crucial in group settings and other work situations.
Employees who are able to make a compelling presentation of their ideas, communicate succinctly via email, write an effective business report that the audience understands or can motivate a team to action is the one who will succeed in the 21st century workplace. A company’s most valuable employees are the ones who are great communicators, not just orally and in writing but who also have the ability to relate well with their peers, management, company stakeholders, suppliers and customers. A major goal of this workshop is to help you understand the impact your communication skills have on other people. You will also explore how improving these skills can make it easier for you to get along in the workplace.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Develop a clear understanding of how we communicate verbally and non-verbally
- Learn how to overcome barriers in communication
- Hone listening skills to improve the quality of communication with others
- Improve your listening skills
- Gain tips on how to ask professional and probing questions to gain more information
- Enhance your ability to handle difficult situations
- Learn the art to deal with situations assertively
- Build rapport with others
Who Should Attend:
Marketing, Sales, PA, Secretaries, Administrators, Clerks, Executives, Head of Department, Supervisors, Managers & Assistant Manager and anyone involved in Business Communications.
This course is 100% HRDF SBL SCHEME CLAIMABLE.
For more information on this course, please contact us Joan at +6 088 731570 or email to email@example.com