BOOKKEEPING & ACCOUNTING SKILLS FOR KEEPING FULL SET OF ACCOUNTS
Bookkeeping and Accounting has always been a key function of any business organization as it provides the basis for financial information reports to be generated to help managers to make a more informed and effective decisions for their daily business decisions.
It is hence important that all personnel who join the accounts department be equipment with Bookkeeping and Accounting Skills and Knowledge to discharge its work efficiently and effectively.
With the introduction of SST after the GST, accounting transactions need to be treated with care to comply with their reporting to Customs to avoid making mistakes. Hence this Bookkeeping and Accounting training workshop will provide all the necessary fundamental accounting skills and knowledge to enable all personnel who joined or aspire to join the Accounting Department to discharge their responsibilities efficiently and effectively.
This Course Include
By the end of this program, participants would be able to:
- Applying the Accounting fundamentals from the beginning of a business transactions to the preparation of Financial Statement.
- Compute monthly Accounting Adjustments requirements in compliance of the Accounting Concepts, Standards and policies requirements and Accounting Double Entries.
- Display Matching Concept in Transactions processing and process Reconciliation statements
- Acquiring the skills to “write a full set of books” and an understanding of the interaction and relationship between the different books of accounts.
- Get an understanding on how transactions are sorted, classified, and categorized into the books of accounts and the financial statement.
- Measure and analyse the difference between actual results with that of the Budget and Standards.
- Explain the basic financial performance to peers and immediate supervisor/s.