Write, Communicate & Present Professionally
CORPORATE FRONTIER PRESENTS a 2-day workshop on writing, communicating & presenting professionally. People with good communication, writing & presentation skills are generally seen as more credible and capable. This is also some of the most emphasized skills in job selection or promotion. This course will help you boost your ability in these 3 crucial areas at work.
Business Writing that Works
Many people are defeated by the attitude that writing is an awesome task. They do not trust themselves with the language. They go to the files to see what has been done in the past. To overcome their insecurity, they try to write to impress. They hunt for big words to sound like an authority on the subject. That is not the path to confident, effective writing. This workshop will show participants the habits of good writing.
Business Communication Skills
Studies have shown that 70% of mistakes in the workplace are a direct result of poor communication. This means that companies have lost revenue, competitive edge, market share, and even human capital – all through mistakes that could have been avoided.
This 1-day workshop is designed to help you drastically reduce the percentage of workplace mistakes that have lost your company profit. You will improve your interactions with other people, learn how to be more diplomatic and professional, understand yourself better, communicate with difficult people better, and improve your overall corporate image.
Speaking under pressure, or thinking on your feet, is based on being able to quickly organize your thoughts and ideas, and then being able to convey them meaningfully to your audience to modify their attitudes or behaviour. It applies to formal speeches as well as everyday business situations. This course is aimed at teaching participants some new techniques which will give them the persuasive edge when they are making a presentation, fielding difficult questions, or presenting complex information.
This Course Include
This one-day workshop will help you teach participants how to:
- Learn the value of good written communications.
- Develop paragraphs that introduce, connect, develop, and conclude some part of an idea.
- Prepare reports and proposals that inform, persuade, and provide information.
- Write business letters, reports, memos, and e-mails
- Ensure their writing meets basic grammatical standards, including word agreement, sentence construction, proper spelling, and punctuation
- Use the five C’s of writing
- Learn how to proofread your work so you are confident it is clear, concise, complete, and correct.