This 2-day PDPA training course enable delegates to understand the legal requirements of compliance that apply to key areas of their daily working lives. The program is tailor-made with a practical focus on answering the day-to-day questions which may arise in relation to the participant’s organisation handling of personal data and with trainer giving concrete examples.
Officers and anyone handling personal data in any organisations are strongly advised to have a compliance framework, adequate training and PDPA policies in place. Companies found guilty not complying with the PDPA law will face stiff penalties ranging from RM100,000 to RM500,000 per offence plus jail term.
The trainer will also share her experience in implementing PDPA compliance at the workplace.
- Understand the application of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and its related offences as a result of non-compliance.
- To reorganize the practices and process at the respective work areas to support data protection in line with Personal Data Protection Act 2010
- Increase the data integrity and ensure business continuity without contamination and infringement.
- Develop principles and mechanism to detect and prevent unauthorized management and dissemination of Personal Data.
- To develop and execute a Risk Based Compliance Inspection Plan to protect personal data.
- To obtain ideas to implement PDPA requirements successfully at the workplace.
100% HRD Corp Claimable Course: Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms. Joan / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6 088 731 570