Delivering World-Class Customer Service
While many companies promise an incredible customer experience, some are better at delivering them than others. The connection you build with your customers must become memorable experiences in the customer’s mind and perception. You want to develop a customer hunger for your style of service and caring that brings them back again and again.
This is the case in any sector – from small organizations, large corporations to government agencies, a customer wants to get the most of his dollar and this requires more than just a good product. For a complete experience, a world class customer service is equally necessary. Only when the two co-exist, will the experience be one to remember – one that promises repeat business and positive word of mouth.
This 2-day intensive workshop entitled ‘Delivering World Class Customer Service’ is specifically designed to teach participants the nuts and bolts of world-class customer service and will also serve as a refresher course for those who have been previously trained. Learning-by-doing is the key to this workshop. Rather than filling these 2 days with purely lecture based content, the training will consist of a lot of activities and role-plays that will effectively impart the relevant knowledge and skills needed to ensure that the customers experience world-class service.
This Course Include
At the end of this program, participants should be able to:
- Deliver World-class Customer Service – how can we get there
- Make a good impression in shortest possible time
- Anticipate issues/problems and acting on them
- Understand the Importance of Communication – guests, superiors & colleagues
- Practice world-class Front-Line Grooming / Positive Posture-Body Language
- Handle Complaints Professionally – Key Points
- Use “Magic” phrases/words to use for every customer service personnel