Cost Accounting is an organizational function that identifies, collects, classified and reports the costing information to management to assist in the decision making such as product/service pricing, profitability analysis and projection.
Cost Sustainability post Covid-19 and MCO requires also an effective Cost Down program for business continuity and sustainability.
Goods/service production cost, inventory cost, operating expense cost needs to be re-examined critically to enable the organization to remain resilience to meet any future crisis as and when it arises.
This course will enable participants to:
- Enhanced their Costing skills in work and in knowledge for value innovation
- Initial corrective actions in their cost analysis for improvements.
- Manage all cost activities more effectively for cost down program
- Strengthening the organization’s costing system
- Take continuous strategic role in retaining cost leadership within the industry
100% HRD Corp Claimable Course: Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms. Emily / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6 088 731 412
Ms. Tracy / email: email@example.com/ Tel: +6088 731 575