BUDGETING, FORECASTING & BUDGETARY CONTROL: A SYSTEM THINKING APPROACH
Accounting, Costing, Finance will not be a complete management tools without a budget, budgetary control and forecasting system put in place.
Budgeting and Forecasting are the two most important activities in implementing every organization’s strategic plan. An effective budget and cash flow forecast will provide a feasible analysis of the company performance and direction.
A well organize budget and proper periodical forecasting with the right implementation and budgetary control will help in achieving the organization’s planned profit, set objectives, its OKR and eventually the vision.
This Course Include
The objectives of this training workshop are to help participants to:
- Enhance the understand the budget planning, preparation, control and review process
- Improve the profit performance.
- Manage the monthly performance efficiently and effectively.
- Synchronize the importance of human behavior in budget preparation and implementation
- Translate vision into strategies and actions to achieve its goals and objectives