The purpose of this course on Understanding Malaysian Occupational Safety and Health Legislation is to assist management and Safety personnel in providing a safe workplace in compliance to the Malaysian Government Standard. The course will act as the liaison between the workers and management.
The course covers the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 including the recently passed Occupational Safety & Health (Amendment) Act 2020 and the Factory and Machinery Act 1967 including all the regulations. Person undergoing this training is a very valuable tool to help management provide a safe workplace for the employees and improve the bottom line of any company, large or small. This course will also help Management and employees carry out their responsibilities in line with the Legislation. The training program is aimed to give the basic understanding of Occupational Safety and Health Legislation to the participants on how to run an effective safety organization. This training is a must for the Management and the workers especially members of the Occupational Safety and Health Committee and OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001 steering committee.
- Demonstrate to the participants on the importance of an effective Occupational Safety and Health organization.
- Aware of the latest changes in the OSHA and FMA
- Understand the important provisions of the OSH Act and its Regulations especially the Safety and Health Committee Regulations.
- Understanding the Factory and Machinery Act 1967 and its regulations.
- The responsibility of the employers and the employees
- Method to monitor the frequency of the safety meetings and preparation of the agenda
- To demonstrate to the participants on the immediate steps to take after the occurrence of any accident or incident.
- Aware of the latest changes:
- OSH (Class Regulation) 2013
- FMA (Special Scheme of Inspection) (Risk Based Inspection) Regulations 2014 and
- FMA (Noise Exposure) Regulations 2019
100% HRD Corp Claimable Course: Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Mr. Azrul / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731410
Ms. Tracy / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731570
Ms. Emily / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731412
Ms. Joan / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731575