Introduction to purchasing, current trends, options, and tools currently available in the marketplace, and will explore technology resources and methods of selection of technology suppliers and vendors. A step-by-step process for sourcing and negotiation and a discussion on the use of third-party facilitators and enablers will also be included.
Supply Chain Management relationship focus on the supply market intelligence, relationship assessment and management, negotiation, contracting, and managing conflict in business relationships in a globally integrated supply chain. Negotiation skill required in every situation within the organizational environment.
- Define the strategic role of the purchasing department
- Perform an accurate supplier evaluation
- Identify the importance of negotiation skill
- Evaluate the performance of the department using proper Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Improve the negotiation error to achieve high end negotiation success
100% HRD Corp Claimable Course: Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Mr. Azrul / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731410
Ms. Tracy / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731570
Ms. Emily / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731412
Ms. Joan / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731575