The Contract law and drafting of commercial contracts is a workshop for non-legal managers, procurement managers, and anyone dealing with commercial contracts, both domestic and international contracts. It will enable them to improve their knowledge of Contract law and learn the necessary skills of contract drafting.
The seminar includes training in the essential skills of producing clear, concise legal texts when documenting the transaction. The legal writing section of the seminar deals with expressing complex legal ideas in plain, simple English. The practical knowledge needed by legal and non-legal managers working in international commerce, and instruction on the best practices for contract drafting and legal correspondence are fully covered in this seminar. Participants will also learn on negotiating Cross Border Agreements, appreciate considerations and develop strategies in Drafting Cross-Border Contracts.
The takeaway for participants would be to ensure they gain a solid working understanding of the principles of writing clear and concise commercial contracts.
Major Benefits of Attending:
- LEARN how to use industry negotiation documents to best advantage
- UNDERSTAND the key issues to be addressed in standard commercial contracts
- KNOW the legal and practical nuances of so called “boiler plate” provisions
- IDENTIFY the best dispute resolution mechanisms for all contracts
- GAIN an intuitive understanding of the different types of commercial contracts, how they fi t together and their commercial drivers
- MASTER innovative negotiation skills
- HAVE increased confidence and credibility in negotiations, arbitration and dispute resolution
100% HRD Corp Claimable Course: Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms. Joan / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731575
Ms. Tracy / email: email@example.com / Tel: +60887315
Mr. Azrul / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731410
Ms. Emily / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731412