Organisations across the globe are going through challenging times because of the Covid-19 pandemic. In this situation, there are a lot of issues faced by organisations in managing their HR due to the changing nature of work and work expectation. One such issue is about the HR policies and procedures including the changes to the HR handbook.
HR policies and employee handbook provide and communicate the fundamental organisational rules and guidelines relating to the practices and behaviour of the people in the organisation. Developing HR policies and employee handbook is both an art and a science. In the past, HR professionals resorted to outsourcing of this function to consultants who are specialized in this area.
This program is designed to provide participants with the skills and understanding to develop and implement HR policies and employee handbook based on various issues faced at managing HR in the post Covid-19 period. Participants will be guided through the fundamentals of HR policy development and implementation as well as exploring the range of HR policies that should be considered when developing a employee handbook or a manual.
- Understand the impact of Covid-19 on the fundamentals of HR policies and employee handbook and their role within the organisation
- Identify the range and scope of HR policies related to attraction, development, remuneration and retention needed in an organisation post Covid-19
- Understand how to structure and write effective HR policies and employee handbook
- Identify where to source HR policy templates and guidelines and customising to the needs of the organisation
- Monitor, review, evaluate and modify HR policies and the employee handbook when there are changes in the HR legislation and environment.
100% HRD Corp Claimable Course: Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms. Emily / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731412
Mr. Azrul / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731410
Ms. Tracy / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731570
Ms. Joan / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731575