Cost Accounting is an organizational function that identifies, collects, classified and reports the costing information to management to assist in the decision making such as product/ service pricing, profitability analysis and projection.
Cost Sustainability post Covid 19 and MCO requires also an effective Cost Down program for business continuity and sustainability.
Goods/ service production cost, inventory cost, operating expense cost needs to be re-examined critically to enable the organization to remain resilience to meet any future crisis as and when it arises.
The End in Mind First objectives are to enable the Participants to:
- Enhanced their Costing skills in work and in knowledge for value innovation
- Initial corrective actions in their cost analysis for improvements.
- Manage all cost activities more effectively for cost down program
- Strengthening the organization’s costing system
- Take continuous strategic role in retaining cost leadership within the industry
100% HRD Corp Claimable Course: Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Mr. Azrul / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731410
Ms. Tracy / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731570
Ms. Emily / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731412
Ms. Joan / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731575