Microsoft Excel is the spreadsheet program most widely used. Learning how to use Excel is a personal and professional commitment. Excel makes it easy to track financial performance, such as corporate profit or loss, measure big sales payments, prepare a schedule, or stay organized with check lists.
Understanding how to use Excel efficiently provides value as an employee, as most employees use this program. This opens up more jobs and career advancement possibilities. This increases their productivity in the workplace when employees know how to use Excel. Employees who know how to create detailed worksheets, invoices, maps and complex formulas achieve professional results in a single frame.
By the end of the training, you will bring home the following skills:
- Compute and calculate with advanced functions and formulas
- Organize worksheet and table data using multiple techniques
- Create and modify charts and graphs
- Analyse data using Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- Insert graphic objects for clear illustration in reports and proposal
- Analyse data
- Work with multiple worksheets and workbooks
- Import and export data in Excel
Prerequisite: Have Intermediate knowledge of Excel (not for beginners)
Note: As this is a hands-on workshop, participants are requested to bring along a Laptop with Microsoft Office 2013, 2016 or 2019 installed.
NOTE: THIS COURSE IS 100% HRD CORP SBL-KHAS CLAIMABLE
For inquiries, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms. Joan / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731570
Ms. Emily / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731412
Mr. Azrul / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731410
Ms. Tracy / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731575