“This training is packed with eye-opening and powerful knowledge in handling your most problematic employees!”
Gain knowledge from our HR expert on how to lawfully handle difficult and challenging employees that can contribute negatively to workplaces. Understand your obligation as employers in handling such employees
The objective of this training is to provide participants with the skills and strategies to enable them to address problematic employees and behaviour in the workplace. Problematic employees may contribute negatively to situations and people, but they need to be handled rationally and positively so that the damage they can cause could be reduced.
This training provides participants with the opportunity to work on their own work situation, where they want to handle the bad behaviour more effectively. This enables them to leave the training equipped with some effective, practised strategies for achieving a more successful outcome for themselves and their organisations.
KEY TAKEAWAY AFTER ATTENDING THIS COURSE:
- Find out the causes of challenging behaviour by understanding the personality profiles of problematic employees
- Learn how to deal with different types of problematic employees and recognise different behaviour types
- Develop a greater awareness of problematic employee’s personal perspectives and learn techniques to deal with them in an effective manner
- Know how to deal problems such as poor performance, absenteeism, breach of contract and other disciplinary issues
- Understand the legal aspects of termination and dismissal and how to terminate problematic employees without violating the laws
100% HRD Corp Claimable Course: Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms. Emily / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731412
Mr. Azrul / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731410
Ms. Tracy / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731570
Ms. Joan / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731575