Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) has been recognized as one of the significant operation strategy to regain the production losses due to equipment inefficiency. In the implementation of TPM in a manufacturing organization, both Human oriented and Process-oriented Strategy has been identified as critical success factors.
TPM utilizes a team approach to remove the losses from machine areas by the introduction of autonomous maintenance preventive maintenance program. Many organizations have implemented TPM to improve their equipment efficiency and to obtain the competitive advantage, since they have access to the same technology and equipment.
But if you can maximize equipment at a higher efficiency level, you can create a sustainable competitive advantage for your company. As a result, the focus of maintenance is shifting from fixing breakdowns to maximizing overall equipment effectiveness (OEE).
Determine the Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) of the machinery
- Identify Causes and Types of Equipment Failures Measure Overall Equipment
- Effectiveness (OEE)
- Understand how to improve the effectiveness of their machinery
- Build an Effective focus Maintenance Team
- Establishes a thorough system of Preventive Maintenance (PM) for the equipment’s entire useful life.
- Develop Maintenance standards Checklist and PM Procedures
- Be able to design and implement a TPM program
- Achieving zero losses through Small Group Activity
100% HRDF SBL-KHAS CLAIMABLE. Direct Deduct from Levy.
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms.Joan / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731570
Mr.Azrul / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731410
Ms. Emily / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731412
Ms.Tracy / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731575