The Course examines the many crucial facets of taxation, where the relevant law as well as the procedure necessary to comply with the requirements of the Inland Revenue Board. Understanding and taking advantage of the various tax provisions can create additional value by optimizing tax savings for both employers and employees.
This training seminar will together the Impact of SST, Withholding tax & Corporate tax on corporate businesses in line with the 2021 budgets. Tax case studies will be expounded during the seminar under the guidance of Dr Steven Liew.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Run through Budget 2021 more in detail
- Review the Sales Tax – Exemption & facilities
- Preparing and addressing critical transition issues for businesses
- How Will the Withholding Tax Changes Affect My Business?
- Guidance on Corporate tax planning
- Updates on tax deductions (allowance vs non-allowance expenses)
- Understand the principles in computation of employment & corporate tax & Deferred Tax