Where traditional maintenance management programs depend on routine servicing of all machinery and fast response to unexpected failures, a predictive maintenance program schedules specific maintenance tasks as they are actually preventing and extending equipment life usefulness.
To understand a predictive maintenance management program, traditional management techniques should first be considered in order to reduce machine failures. When a machine breaks down, fix it. The “If it isn’t broke, don’t fix it” method of maintaining plant machinery has been a major part of plant maintenance operations.
- To provide the insight of why equipment breakdown
- To understand the real objective of maintenance
- Define why equipment deteriorate
- How to use the time base schedule maintenance
- How to use the condition base predictive maintenance
- Strategize for zero unplanned equipment failures.
Benefits of this course
- Participant will be exposed how to approach the zero-breakdown strategy
- Gained proper strategy to achieve zero failure
- Increase the productive, reduce the breakdown and cost