Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganisation and disruption. We also deal with a constant bombardment of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to this disorganisation. Many people find that they skim from one task to another, trying to get everything done.
We will explore various time management, planning and organisational tools and techniques so that participants can build a customized productivity plan for their personal and professional lives.
In this two-day workshop, participants will learn how to make the most of their time by getting a grip on their workflow, office space, using their planner effectively, and delegating some of their work to other people. Participants will be able to gain and apply their knowledge and understanding of personal and professional awareness, organisation and commitment, and use the tools, methods and techniques in goal setting, prioritization, scheduling, and delegation to overcome time management challenges and enhance productivity.
At the end of the course, participants will emerge with a plan that works for them, so that they can start controlling their life using the best practices for prioritizing tasks, overcoming procrastination, improving their concentration, dealing with frequent distractions and learning how to deal with work stress.
After completing this training programme, participants will be able to:
- Organize themselves better for peak efficiency
- Increase their performance to be more effective and efficient
- Identify the benefits of time management and personal efficiency
- Gain time management skills to juggle various projects for maximum productivity
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them
- Learn to plan effectively to achieve their personal and professional goals
- Improve their organization and execution systems with prioritization
- Identify specific time management tools and use them effectively
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate effectively
- Take control of things that could potentially derail their work place productivity
- Get to know the clutters and barriers to proper organization
- Implement the right strategies to deal with interruptions
- Reduce distractions and time wasters
- Recognize and overcome barriers to successful time management
- Learn to manage expectations and say “No” when appropriate