This course helps you communicate better with the Finance team, know what to look for in the business numbers to see trends and analyze business performance, and the creation of shareholder value.
Impact your financial decisions and learn how to affect the performance of your unit’s profitability and of your organization. Upon completion of this course, you will have gained general financial knowledge and an in-depth understanding of the impact of your decisions outside your functional area.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of finance and the interpretation of financial information
- Apply the concepts of accounting and finance to analyze financials
- Learn about key accounting and finance terms
- Examine financial statements by using key ratios
- Learn about key components needed to improve profitability
- Learn how to appraise, value, and review a capital project