The global effect of Covid-19 is unprecedented. Almost every aspect of life has been affected following the pandemic and the Movement Control Orders issued by the Government of Malaysia, and employment is no exception.
The 2-day sessions will cover amongst others:
Day 1: Characteristics of Employment Contract
- Types of employment contract
- Oral or written contract
- Essential terms of employment contract
- Employment Act including Sabah Labour Ordinance (Sabah Cap. 67)
- Minimum Retirement Age Act 2012
- Minimum Wage Order
- Changes to the employment contract to be considered, in view of Covid-19
Day 2: Termination of Employment
- The right of an employer to terminate an employment contract
- The right of an employee to terminate an employment contract
- Termination due to misconduct
- Termination due to poor performance
- Non-confirmation of probationer
- Termination due to redundancy
- Constructive dismissal
- In what circumstances can Covid-19 be relied upon as a justification to terminate?
RM100 OFF if you enter our Coupon Code upon checkout.