FUNDAMENTALS & METHODOLOGIES OF DEVELOPING OPTIMUM WORKPLACE EFFICIENCY & HIGH-PERFORMANCE WORK CULTURE
Directive Communication™ is an organizational development psychology that affects how people act and react in teams & how it influences individual performance. It is a foundational science for influencing personal & team dynamics which cultivates & augments optimum workplace efficiency and high- performance cooperative organization cultures.
Colored Brain Communication Inventory (CBCI™)
CBCI™ is a psychometric profiling tool that identifies the fundamental patterns in the way our brain genetically processes information and the environment around us. Once this pattern is identified it would enable us to align our thought processes, actions and reactions towards harnessing our strengths and emotional drive towards optimization of workplace efficiency & high-performance work culture.
The Directive Communication™ Psychology methodologies incorporate the latest breakthroughs in motivational and genetic psychology and is applied in improving personal peak performance through cultivation of an enhanced & superior team environment that promotes & augments optimum workplace efficiency and high-performance work culture whilst removing negative blockages & barriers.
CBCI™ measures the brain’s strength, flexibility, and communication inclination. The results thereof can be used to determine the prominent characteristics & thought processes of an individual which can be directed and aligned to act as a catalyst towards optimization of workplace efficiency & high-performance work culture.
CBCI™ has successfully been implemented cross-culturally in multinationals which includes Motorola, MTV, Singtel, DELL, Phillips, Citibank, Nestle, Toyota, Marriott, Infineon, & Emirates among others.
Objectives of the Workshop:
- To createa working environment which is built on trust, cooperation, understanding & respect.
- To developemployees and leaders who will involve and participate more actively & positively in the organization’s corporate mission & vision.
- To identify factors, barriers, blockages, problems & challenges that effects realization of optimum workplace efficiency & high-performance work culture.
- To improvethe working environment which is focused driven & oriented on achieving optimum workplace efficiency & high-performance work culture.
- To cultivatehigh caliber employees & leaders who will be able to utilize strategic and effective communicative psychology to promote superior team work and positive group dynamics.