PROCUREMENT & CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
Every procurement management process involves several elements, including requirements determination, supplier research, value analysis, raising a purchase request, reviewal phase, conversion to purchase order, contract administration, monitoring/evaluation of received order, three-way matching, payment fulfilment.
Contract management is an integral part of any procurement cycle. After all, it’s contracts that define your relationships with vendors, suppliers, outside service providers, and other purchasing and sourcing entities. Indeed, it is important that contract management for procurement and purchasing departments is an efficient and well-managed process.
This Course Include
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Structure a dynamic procurement / purchasing process.
- Understanding the importance of planning and preparation in successful contract
- Be able to identify various approaches and styles in Negotiations
- Appreciate how to determine the beast terms in a contract.
- Be aware of the importance and impact of various contract clauses.
- Recognize the need to discuss the issues before negotiation.