Why do leaders need CBCI?
Many organizations struggle with internal conflicts, a lack of trust and poor communication, all of which greatly impact creativity, productivity, and profitability. All of these need sustainable solutions which can be achieved by addressing the root cause.
Most leaders are not equipped with the necessary understanding and skills to effectively address the root cause of these issues. This unique and powerful workshop will transform employees into “superheroes” that will help drive the organization’s culture towards success.
What is Colored Brain? (CBCI™)
CBCI™ is an extraordinary tool that identifies the fundamental and genetic patterns of how our brain processes information and the environment around us. Understanding these patterns will enable us to harness everyone’s strengths and emotional drive towards peak performance at the workplace.
How will your organization benefit from CBCI?
Understanding why people do what they do will allow leaders to influence personal and team dynamics and cultivate a superior team environment which will set everybody up for success. Teams who work from a place of understanding, tolerance, and focused on the objectives rather than the processes, will lead to reduced conflicts, improved stress levels and higher personal agility. All of these will catalyze a resilient workforce which will power up your organization’s productivity and profitability.
At the end of this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify common barriers, blockages, problems & challenges to achieve organisational success.
- Create an understanding of how the brain processes information and the environment.
- Develop high performing individuals and teams who will be able to strategically align and direct their actions and thought processes with the organisation’s mission and vision.
- Cultivate employees & leaders who will be able to utilize strategic and effective communicative psychology to promote superior teamwork and positive group dynamics.
- Create a working environment which is built on trust, cooperation, understanding & respect.
- Develop innovative, effective, and resilient employees and leaders.
- Identify the emotional drive of individuals to align & direct their respective emotional drive towards optimal workplace efficiency & a high-performance work culture.
100% HRD Corp Claimable Course: Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Mr. Azrul / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731410
Ms. Tracy / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731570
Ms. Emily / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731412
Ms. Joan / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731575