As service providers, we sometime find ourselves facing or handling “difficult customers”. When we have to deliver “bad news”, say “no” to customers or to people in power, we’re often tempted to satisfy with a “yes”. It is indeed a challenge trying to balance the need to be service-oriented and the need to deliver difficult messages to our customers.
Professionals are encouraged to demonstrate professional communication skills when they interact with customers or clients. They face unspoken expectations to manage negative emotions that come with challenging service situations thereafter.
This 2-day course teaches service providers how to manage difficult customer situations more effectively that work towards joint problem-solving/ agreement.
This workshop will be conducted in a highly-interactive and participative environment that uses real-life case stories, examples and scenarios to get participants to think and apply different strategies to handle difficult customers. Role plays will be conducted throughout the workshop and at the end to re-inforce key learning points.
- Identify what causes customers to be demanding or difficult and the consequences
- Recognise and manage your own responses
- Develop strategies for managing different types of difficult customers
- Analyse your own state and determine the approach towards dealing with difficult customers
- Identify different difficult customer behaviours
- Gain confidence in handling customers appropriately
- Develop communication skills on listening, defusing conflict/anger, speaking assertively
- Apply empathetic listening and questioning to resolve issues
- Demonstrate effective strategies for dealing with each type of difficult customers
100% HRD CORP SBL-KHAS CLAIMABLE
For inquiries, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms. Emily / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731412
Mr.Azrul / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731410
Ms.Joan / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731570
Ms.Tracy / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731575