Facilities Management (FM) involves a number of expertise particularly from the management side. Other than that, technology and finance are the other factors involved as well. Aside from the emphasis on technical operation, one critical aspect of FM is its performance. The performance has an effect on occupant behaviour thus impacting the environment.
Buildings consume more resources, which has a negative impact on the environment, creating a large amount of waste. This is why sustainable facilities management is crucial. By implementing an effective maintenance and inspection system, it ensures the safety, reliability and sustainability of your facilities.
Upon completion of the course, the participants will be able to;
- Understand the process of sustainable facilities management
- Understand the practical approach of asset management, facilities management, maintenance strategies and successful facilities management.
- Develop documents in regards to sustainable facilities management
- Organize, consult and operate your asset and facilities management more efficiently
- Developing an appropriate balance between the costs, the risks and the required performance of the physical assets
- Provides an integrated approach to asset management development through education & training; requirements gap analysis, mentoring, experience and real knowledge transfer
100% HRD Corp Claimable Course: Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms. Grace / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731570