Microsoft Project is a powerful planning tool used by many project managers and project planners. It provides support for many of the key project control processes including the preparation of schedules, resource plans, cost forecasts and progress reports. However, to get the best out of Microsoft Project requires some experience and training. In this course you will learn elements of Microsoft how it can be used to plan and manage the delivery of projects. You will create and manage a project schedule using Microsoft® Project.
During this course, participants will develop project management skills that enables them to create a successful project. This will help them with their work productivity in managing proper plan to minimize cost and maximize resources usage. With the knowledge in hand, work can be less stress and a lot more time can be used for other tasks effectively.
- Identify the basic features and components of the Microsoft Project environment.
- Create a new project plan file and enter project information.
- Manage tasks by organizing tasks and setting task relationships.
- Manage resources for a project.
- Exchange project plan data with other applications.
- Update a project plan.
- Manage project costs.
- Report project data visually.
- Reuse project plan information.
- Finalize a project plan.
100% HRD Corp Claimable Course: Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms. Joan / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731575
Ms. Emily / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731412
Ms. Tracy / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731570
Mr. Azrul / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731410