During the course of this training, participants would be guided to undertake a plant establishment operation including to check whether the plants are healthy and have established its natural growth prior to planting. Elements such as planting requirements and the suitability of species are chosen according to their growing requirements. Giving plants post-planting care, such as weeding, pruning, fertilisation and pest and disease control where necessary.
The participants will learn the different factors involved in site preparation such as checking the layout of services, carrying out earthwork and cleaning of areas. Check the soil health and water as required. During the course of this training, participants will be given a practical training on operational aspect of plants establishments, such as:
- Checking the plants are healthy and have established root systems prior to planting.
- Treating minor defects and rejecting plants with major problems.
- Spacing and planting of species according to their growing requirements.
- Planning and giving plants post-planting care, such as watering, pruning, fertilisation where necessary.
- Investigate, select and use suitable safety and personal protective equipment (PPE) and identify any safety hazards, assess risks and implement controls throughout the project cycle.
Upon completion of the course, the participants will be able to;
- Share and highlights the principles and practices of plant establishment and growth requirements.
- Examine and understand the physiology of plant species and cultivars.
- Guide on planting procedures, growth rates, nutrient and water requirements and the objective of basic design.
100% HRD Corp Claimable Course: Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms. Joan / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731575
Ms. Emily / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731412