Business communication is the way in which we interact with other business entities in a manner that is tactful and professional to drive business forward. This applies to emails, electronic communication, presentations, reports and business meetings. Studies have shown that non-verbal communication is an important element of business communication as it is more indicative of an individual’s thinking than words.
These skills are especially important to effectively communicate purpose and relevance of ideas, and processes. The ability to apply such skills isn’t limited to emails and reports but also crucial in group settings and other work situations. Employees who are able to make a compelling presentation of their ideas, communicate succinctly via email, write an effective business report that the audience understands or can motivate a team to action is the one who will succeed in the 21st century workplace.
A company’s most valuable employees are the ones who are great communicators; not just orally and in writing but who also have the ability to relate well with their peers, management, company stakeholders, suppliers and customers. A major goal of this workshop is to help you understand the impact your communication skills have on other people. You will also explore how improving these skills can make it easier for you to get along in the workplace.
- Develop a clear understanding of how we communicate verbally and non-verbally
- Learn how to overcome barriers in communication
- Hone listening skills to improve the quality of communication with others
- Improve your listening skills
- Gain tips on how to ask professional and probing questions to gain more information
- Enhance your ability to handle difficult situations
- Learn the art to deal with situations assertively
- Build rapport with others
100% HRD Corp Claimable Course: Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Mr. Azrul / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731410
Ms. Tracy / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731570
Ms. Emily / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731412
Ms. Joan / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731575