Although Proficiency in Microsoft Office is in demand across many job roles, the average users are only familiar with 20% out of the thousands of functions in the Microsoft Office applications. By simply learning to use more functions in these applications will increase your productivity and saves you time in creating documents or spreadsheets.
We designed this course with Administrative professionals’ work challenges in mind.This is because we understand the increasing demand they faced in the current work environment requires new response to maintain productivity. This ‘Power-Pack’ and hands-on training will increase your speed and efficiency in producing spreadsheets, databases, word processing, and business document layouts.
This course will also cover some of the useful online resources, tools and applications specifically for Administrative Professionals.
In Just 2 days, you will be able to:
- Create impressive and professional looking documents every time
- Master most useful functions and formulas in spreadsheets
- Learn super practical tips and shortcuts from Top-Notch Microsoft Office Professional Trainer
- Effortlessly work with multiple sheets and documents
- Tidy up and organize your email inbox; always
- Easily Merge documents and create envelopes and labels
- Create and modify columns
- Format sections in Microsoft Word
- Using Styles and Templates
- Create footnotes, endnotes, cross-references, table of contents, index, and a master document
- Sort and manage data in lists
- Filter and query data
- Use lookup and database functions.
- Work with multiple worksheets, workbooks and workspaces
- Manage their E-mails efficiently
- Organise Information with Outlook
100% HRD Corp Claimable Course: Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Mr. Azrul / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731410
Ms. Tracy / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731570
Ms. Emily / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731412
Ms. Joan / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731575