In today’s highly competitive and cost-conscious environment, knowing how to write commercial contracts including Business, Supply and Sales Contracts is an important part of business activity. It is vital that contracts be aligned with business expectations as if it is not written as needed, the contract will fail to perform. It is important to translate the business deal into contract concepts using proper contract writing techniques and rules.
It requires legal and Non-professionals to be well versed with the writing techniques of commercial contracts to foresee the risk and balance the risk allocation and have analytical thinking to handle contracts in the best interest of their organization. This seminar empowers the attendees to understand the universal strength of writing rules of contracts and move through the contracts. The attendees will also get Macro-Organisational Tips on writing and organising the contracts. The attendees will be able to write the context of the contract in an efficient legal framework.
Upon the completion of contract writing, the attendees are able to:
- Better discuss the contract negotiating and understand the rules of contract drafting
- Understand how to write out clauses using the correct language nuances to make contracts better protected
- Set up the Agreement as a whole showing the movements in the different segments of the contract collectively and individually
- Write into contracts the different types of conditional clauses and exceptions, Carve-outs and Triggering Events to prevent the obligation from breach of non-performance
- Identify the unfair conditions of contracts and how to write it better using contract writing rules
100% HRD Corp Claimable Course: Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Mr. Azrul / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731410
Ms. Tracy / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731570
Ms. Emily / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731412
Ms. Joan / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731575