EMPOWERING MINDS: BUILDING MENTAL HEALTH RESILIENCE
To create a positive and nurturing working culture and environment, it’s essential to equip employees with the skills and knowledge to promote the importance of mental health in the workplace while breaking the stigma surrounding seeking mental health assistance. This involves implementing initiatives and programs that support and care for employees’ mental health and well-being, as well as strategies to enhance overall well-being, job satisfaction, presenteeism, and productivity. Providing resources and workshops to raise awareness and teach coping strategies for mental health issues among employees is crucial.
Additionally, assistance in developing policies to prevent burnout, tools for implementing wellness programs promoting healthy lifestyles, and strategies for normalizing open communication about mental health and uncomfortable topics like grief, sexuality, and emotions with corporate counsellors, all contribute to fostering a safe environment where employees feel free from judgment and breaches of confidentiality.
This Course Include
- Understand the importance of employees’ mental health and well-being and its impact on organizational success.
- Identify & acknowledge the most common mental health concerns among employees (e.g., stress, burnout, depression, anxiety, etc) and work towards initiatives to manage the issues.
- Be aware of different unhealthy coping styles (suppression, indulging in work, over- working, avoidance, humor) of the employees regarding their mental health that leads towards burnout and take effective steps to raise awareness.
- Raise more efficient mental health awareness initiatives and programs among the employees as an aid to reduce mental health stigmas.
- Develop and implement an effective Employee Care Program (ECP) tailored to the organizations and employees’ needs.
- Utilize employee feedback strategies to further improve the ECP based on the employees’ needs.