Learn how to establish and maintain healthy plants, prepare sites for planting, and implement proper post-planting care in this comprehensive training course. You’ll be guided through the process of plant establishment, including choosing suitable species based on their growing requirements and giving plants the care they need to thrive.
In addition to learning about site preparation and the factors that go into it, you’ll also get hands-on training in the operational aspects of plants establishment, such as checking for healthy root systems, treating minor defects, and watering and fertilizing as needed. And because safety is a top priority, you’ll learn how to use suitable safety and personal protective equipment and identify and control any hazards. Don’t miss this opportunity to master the skills you need to succeed in facilities management – sign up now!
During this training, participants will be given a practical training on operational aspect of plants establishments, such as:
- Checking the plants are healthy and have established root systems prior to planting
- Treating minor defects and rejecting plants with major problems
- Spacing and planting of species according to their growing requirements
- Planning and giving plants post-planting care, such as watering, pruning, fertilisation where necessary.
- Investigate, select and use suitable safety and personal protective equipment (PPE) and identify any safety hazards, assess risks and implement controls throughout the project cycle.
Upon completion of the course, the participants will be able to;
- Share and highlights the principles and practices of plant establishment and growth requirements.
- Examine and understand the physiology of plant species and cultivars.
- Guide on planting procedures, growth rates, nutrient and water requirements and the objective of basic design
100% HRD Corp Claimable Course: Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas
For more information, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms. Joan / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731575