Kota Kinabalu: 30-31 January 2019 at Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu
Kuching: 18-19 February 2019 at The Waterfront Hotel Kuching.
Often, we hear a business is only as good as its records. All correspondence with clients, financial information, market and clients’ facts are all kept in files. Although many of the files we currently create may be electronic, we will always have to cope with paper files.
Usually problems highlighted were, difficulty to retrieve documents, no knowledge under which folders the documents were filed, to control the filing of documents, how to name the folders etc. With inefficient filing and record management practices, you can lose time, money and information.
This program will equip participants with the skills, knowledge and attitude vital to the successful filing and record management.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THIS COURSE
- Better awareness of the importance of proper Record Management practices.
- Ability in organizing the records of an organization more systematically and efficiently
- Able to increase basic knowledge on Record Management.
- Able to increase efficiency in processing the records/ files of an agency especially on the aspect of arrangement, keeping, filing retrieving, maintaining and dispositioning of records
- Good and efficient Record Management Practices will result in cost saving and increase in efficiency
This course is 100% HRDF SBL SCHEME CLAIMABLE.
For more information on this course, please contact us Joan at +6 088-731570 or email to email@example.com