While many companies promise an incredible customer experience, some are better at delivering them than others. The connection you build with your customers must become memorable experiences in the customer’s mind and perception. You want to develop a customer hunger for your style of service and caring that brings them back again and again.
This is the case in any sector – from small organizations, large corporations to government agencies, a customer wants to get the most of his dollar and this requires more than just a good product. For a complete experience, a world class customer service is equally necessary. Only when the two co-exist, will the experience be one to remember – one that promises repeat business and positive word of mouth.
This 2-day intensive workshop entitled ‘Delivering World Class Customer Service’ is specifically designed to teach participants the nuts and bolts of world-class customer service and will also serve as a refresher course for those who have been previously trained. Learning-by-doing is the key to this workshop. Rather than filling these 2 days with purely lecture based content, the training will consist of a lot of activities and role-plays that will effectively impart the relevant knowledge and skills needed to ensure that the customers experience world-class service.
Key Focus Areas
- This programme is aimed at equipping delegates with world-class customer service skills.
- Key areas of focus for this training:
- Delivering World-class Customer Service – how can we get there
- How to make a good impression in shortest possible time
- Anticipating issues/problems and acting on them
- Importance of Communication – guests, superiors & colleagues
- World-class Front-Line Grooming / Positive Posture-Body Language
- Handling Complaints Professionally – Key Points
- “Magic” phrases/words to use for every customer service personnel
For more information please email Emily@cfrontier.com (Emily) or contact +6088 731570 / 412