A domestic inquiry is a proceeding held by an employer to determine whether or not an employee is guilty of the charges leveled against him. The domestic inquiry provides an accused employee with an opportunity to defend himself against specific charges. Once an investigation has been conducted and evidence gathered, charges may be drafted and issued to the accused employee.
It is clear that the employer cannot justify his action on any ground other than those contained in the charge sheet and/or stated in the letter of termination. It is also pertinent to note that a charge should not include any extraneous statements which may be intended to make the charge appear serious but which cannot be proven.
This workshop/training is for managers or HR professionals who need to implement disciplinary proceedings such as investigation, show cause letter, charge sheet, and conducting a domestic inquiry that is fair and equitable and follow the requirements of the employment law. This workshop/ training will show the participants how to implement disciplinary hearing based on the rules of natural justice and will enable the manager to handle and manage misconduct in employment proactively.
- This course will enable the manager to:
- Proactively manage their people – their most important asset
- Effectively formulate human resource policies on employee discipline and knows the rules of natural justice in disciplinary proceedings
- Understand the legal process of termination due to misconduct and unfair dismissal claims
- Be prepared to handle disciplinary issues such as preparation of charge sheet and the domestic inquiry process
NOTE: THIS COURSE IS 100% HRD CORP SBL-KHAS CLAIMABLE
For inquiries, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms. Joan / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731570
Mr. Azrul / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731410
Ms. Emily / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731412
Ms. Tracy / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731575