As humans have spread across the world, so have infectious diseases. Even in modern era outbreaks are nearly constant, though not every outbreak reaches the same pandemic level. The recent Covid-19 has a great impact on global business, health and finance. No industry is free or immune from such pandemic. The world has passed through Spanish flu, smallpox, cholera and the current Covid-19 is a reminder to safeguard lives and our organization.
The time has come now that we need to safeguard our lives and businesses from not only Covid-19 but any other similar future pandemic. We need to put in place a well-established pandemic preparedness and business continuity plan. An emergency plan that is well-documented and with a tested process. This training will help to act faster, know what to do and protect the employees and the organisation.
This session is very timely as we need to take every proactive step to safeguard the employees and the organisation especially when there is so much of uncertainty, both economically and politically in the world due to the outbreak of pandemic today. It also allows the participants to personally involve in the pandemic preparedness planning within the organization.
- Fulfil the legal requirement under the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 in ensuring a safe and healthy working environment.
- Resource planning and allocation for emergency response such as financial, manpower and competency level.
- Understand the true impact of the pandemic on people and the organization.
- Obtain exposure on the risk assessment methodology and the need to update and review the current SOP in place.
- Better preparedness for Emergency Response team members
- Implement correct SOPs, monitoring system and the actions that needs to be taken in case of an outbreak of a pandemic.
- Updating Emergency Preparedness plan which is currently used in the organization.
NOTE: THIS COURSE IS 100% HRD CORP SBL-KHAS CLAIMABLE
For inquiries, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms. Joan / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731570
Mr. Azrul / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731410
Ms. Emily / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731412
Ms. Tracy / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731575