There must be adequate planning for months before the shutdown, turnaround or outage. The plan needs to clearly mention all the activities from one phase to the next one with all the expected deliverables at each stage.
When it comes to planning and executing a successful plant shutdown, it’s all about learning from the previous shutdown work and making improvements, to get the process running back to peak performance.
The Planning phase is all about identifying the shutdown work scope, then identifying parts, labour, equipment requires a dedicated shutdown team, if not the organization can experience risky budget deficits, detrimental schedule delays, and lower customer satisfaction.
- Understanding the need to manage shutdowns, turnarounds, and outages
- Understand the concepts and importance and Shutdowns and Turnarounds
- The steps the Planning Team should follow to produce a detailed, overall time-based plan; not merely a work list.
- Effective Shutdown Organization, Identifying all key roles and, responsibilities and accountabilities
- Create awareness of planning methods and an integrated organizational approach in the execution of successful turnarounds
- Shutdown Control, tracking progress, detection of variances, evaluate problem areas, taking corrective action
- Develop an action plan to improve their own shutdown management techniques
- Have a much clearer understanding of their own and every other team members role insuring a successful turnaround
NOTE: THIS COURSE IS 100% HRD CORP SBL-KHAS CLAIMABLE
For inquiries, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms. Joan / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731570
Mr. Azrul / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731410
Ms. Emily / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731412
Ms. Tracy / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731575