Get familiarize with the features and functions of Microsoft Project so that you can use it effectively and efficiently in a real-world environment. You will develop the critical knowledge and skills you need to create a project plan with Project during the planning phase. In other words, if your supervisor assigns you to lead a project, this course will enable you to draft a project plan and share it with your supervisor (and others) for review and approval.
During this course, participants will develop project management skills that enables them to create a successful project. This will help them with their work productivity in managing proper plan to minimize cost and maximize resources usage. With the knowledge in hand, work can be less stress and a lot more time can be used for other tasks effectively.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify project management concept and navigate Microsoft Project Professional.
- Create a new project plan.
- Add tasks to a project.
- Manage task relationships within a project.
- Manage project resources.
- Finalize a project plan.
- Update a project plan.
- Generate project views to manage a project.
- Create project reports to share a project’s status.
- Reuse project plan information.
- Work with multiple projects.
NOTE: THIS COURSE IS 100% HRD CORP SBL-KHAS CLAIMABLE
For inquiries, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms. Emily / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731412
Mr. Azrul / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731410
Ms. Joan / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731570
Ms. Tracy / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731575