Spare parts management is a critical key function in physical asset management. The availability of spare parts for maintenance and repairs is crucial for the uptime and effectiveness of assets, but high spare parts availability comes at a cost. The challenge is to effectively balance spare parts availability, working capital and operational costs.
- Key reasons why we waste money purchasing wrong spare parts.
- How to reduce inventory cost for spare parts.
- Be clear on what we currently hold vs what we need to stock.
- Build accurae Bill of Mainenance (BoMs).
- Avoid holding outdate spare parts for obsolete equipment.
- Reduce time waste time and money sourcing the correct parts.
- What to do when you can’t source the spares needed due to obsolescence.
- Increase visibility on the make, model and manufacturer information.
- Learn to preserve spare parts correctly, to reduce premature failure post installation.
- Keep track on the location of the spares.
NOTE: THIS COURSE IS 100% HRD CORP SBL-KHAS CLAIMABLE
For inquiries, please contact the following Program Consultant:
Ms. Emily / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731412
Mr. Azrul / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731410
Ms. Joan / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +6088731570
Ms. Tracy / email: email@example.com / Tel: +6088731575